Gourd Art Enthusiasts

Dedicated to Gourd Crafters, Artists and Gourd Art Fans

Hello Everyone, I understand many of you are new to the exciting world of the computer and using this site. Before posting a question, I implore you to take the time to go through all of the Forum tabs and extra forum pages. More than likely you’re question has already been asked a few different ways and answered a few different ways. It gets a little redundant and wastes time to answer a question that has already been answered because you didn't take the time to look around in the forum first. Also, please try to post your questions in the correct discussion. You will get an answer a lot faster if the question is in the correct category. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping everyone as long as you try to help yourself first and come up with new questions.

Thank You

Site Admin

Oz

Views: 2437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad it worked for you. Welcome to the site. _kb
Oz,
I want to remove my profile entirely from the site. How do I do this, I've looked around but can't find the answer?

Go to your "My Page"

Once on your My Page, click on settings

On the settings page, go all the way to the bottom and click "Leave Gourd Art Enthusiasts"

The next button will delete your account

Oz

Hi Oz,

I want to post to general questions about the fading of wood burned gourds, I can not figure out how to do it.  Can you please let me know how.  I have searched in all categories and have no answer.

thank you, Judy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Bonnie Gibson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service